1. Admission Form
Payment of Rs. 2000 must be made as part of the commitment fee.
- Cash (while collecting from the campus and submitting it there).
- Demand Draft in favour of Auro University (if mailing the downloaded form to University via courier).
- Through the online payment gateway (if filling the application form online).
3. First Level Test: Online Entrance Exam
The online test portal will remain open between the above mentioned dates. All eligible candidates can take the online entrance test once only. Please note that you must complete your application, and receive an acknowledgement mail with your login credentials, to be able to take the test. The online test can also be taken at our campus at Surat between Monday—Friday, 10 AM to 5 PM.
4. Secend Level Test: Interview
All eligible candidates can take their interviews in one of two ways, online or at the AURO University campus. While it is ideal for you to come to the campus to get a feel for the university and its atmosphere, we offer the online interviews for those who cannot attend the on-campus interviews.
Pre-decided slots for interviews (Online / on-campus interviews) based on availability will be informed to the applicants.
You will need to submit attested true-copies of the following documents(and upon invitation/admission, students must submit same in original).
- HSC or Equivalent Mark Sheet
- Diploma Certificate (for applicants who have a diploma in Architectural Assistantship / Civil Engineering / Interior Design).
- School Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
6. Evaluation and Invitation
In this stage, you will be evaluated based on all the assessments made.
Minimum Qualifications & Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have completed one of the below
Applicants must pass the XII or 10+2 Standard Higher Secondary Certificate Examination of Gujarat State (or its equivalent in CBSE/ISC/IB) with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- The aggregate is the percentage score calculated using all the subjects including languages, optional subjects, practical exams, etc. Failure in any subject disqualifies candidature.
- Applicants are welcome from any stream – Arts, Commerce or Science.
- Class X (10) + 3-year Diploma in Architectural Assistantship (from a Govt. Approved college)
- 3 Year Diploma in Civil Engineering (from a Govt. Approved college)
- 3 Year Diploma in Interior Design (from a Govt. Approved college)
- 4 / 5 Year Diploma in Fine Arts (from a Govt. Approved college) are also eligible.
Qualifying candidates will have to submit an attested copy of an equivalence certificate (for all other examinations other than the HSC Examination of Gujarat State) along with the application form.
Candidates awaiting HSC result and candidates who have applied for verification/re-checking of marks may also apply. However, the final result should be submitted by 10th July 2018, for candidature to be considered.
It must be noted that the University does collect information regarding whether students fall in the reservation (SCIST/SEBC) category, but does not offer admission based on the same.