Applications are invited for Round 2 of Admissions ‘2017 at Auro Design School, Auro University, Surat.
1. Admission Form
Payment of Rs. 2000 must be made as part of the commitment fee.
- Cash (while collecting from the campus and submitting it there).
- Demand Draft in favour of Auro University (if mailing the downloaded form to University via courier).
- Through the online payment gateway (if filling the application form online).
3. Entrance Test & Interview
Please note that the completed application and payment must be submitted successfully to be able to take the entrance test and interview.
4. Portfolio Submission
You will need to submit a portfolio online or as a hardcopy by mail. The portfolio should consist of no more than 15 pages of A4 size. The portfolio will be evaluated during the interview phase.
5. Online Test
All eligible candidates can take the online entrance test once only. Please note that you must complete your application, and receive an acknowledgement mail with your login credentials, to be able to take the test. The online test can also be taken at our campus at Surat between Monday - Friday, 10 AM to 5 PM.
6. Interview and Portfolio
All eligible candidates can take their interviews in one of two ways, online or at the AURO University campus. While it is ideal for you to come to the campus to get a feel for the university and its atmosphere, we offer the online interviews for those who cannot attend the on-campus interviews.
Applicants can choose the most convenient slot for interviews (Online / on-campus interviews) based on availability of slots.
You will need to submit attested true-copies of the following documents(and upon invitation/admission, students must submit same in original).
- HSC or Equivalent Mark Sheet
- Diploma certificate (for applicants who have a diploma in Architectural or Civil engineering).
- School Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
8. Evaluation and Invitation
In this stage, you will be evaluated based on all the assessments made.
Note: The School would process only those applications which are received on or before the last day of receipt of applications. Candidates must therefore ensure that their application is received by the school on or before the last date of receipt by the University. Any evidence of mailing of application form shall not be considered in lieu of the receipt of the application form before the last date.
Minimum Qualifications & Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have completed one of the below
Applicants must pass the XII or 10+2 Standard Higher Secondary Certificate Examination of Gujarat State (or its equivalent in CBSE/ISC/IB) with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- The aggregate is the percentage score calculated using all the subjects including languages, optional subjects, practical exams, etc. Failure in any subject disqualifies candidature.
- Applicants are welcome from any stream – Arts, Commerce or Science.
- Class X (10) + 3-year Diploma in Architectural Assistantship (from a Govt. Approved college)
- 3 Year Diploma in Civil Engineering (from a Govt. Approved college)
- 4 / 5 Year Diploma in Fine Arts (from a Govt. Approved college) are also eligible.
Qualifying candidates will have to submit an attested copy of an equivalence certificate (for all other examinations other than the HSC Examination of Gujarat State) along with the application form.
Candidates awaiting HSC result and candidates who have applied for verification/re-checking of marks may also apply. However, the final result should be submitted by 10th July 2017, for candidature to be considered.
It must be noted that the University does collect information regarding whether students fall in the reservation (SCIST/SEBC) category, but does not offer admission based on the same.